- Bullying – threatening people directly or using power to oppress. This includes driving someone off the road, pushing and shoving, shouting, persecuting and manipulating people’s weaknesses.
- Destructiveness – destroying objects, reckless driving, ruining relationships, harming animals and substance abuse.
- Hurtfulness – physical violence including sexual abuse and rape, verbal abuse including using foul language, breaking a confidence, ignoring people’s feelings, discriminating and labeling others.
- Threats – frightening someone, finger pointing, fist shaking, wearing clothes or symbols associated with violent behavior.
- Vengeance – refusing to forgive and forget, bringing up painful memories from the past and being over-punitive.
Often people who carry this type of anger have been hurt in the past and they were not allowed to express their emotions at the time the original incident took place. Later events trigger those hurt emotions and the person takes out his or her anger on whomever or whatever happens to be present at the time.
The emotions from the past can be released – often quickly in just a few EFT sessions. Why carry around the anger and rage? When you are ready to let it go and feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders, you are ready to pick up the phone and make an appointment. I look forward to helping you feel better. Call or email today.
Anger Management & Release is presented by Diana Sturm, a Certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner. Serving the public since 2010, Diana Sturm uses EFT to help people release anger and rage safely and quickly with EFT. She offers online sessions using Skype so that you can be comfortable in your own home or office. Make an appointment today by calling (251) 219-4574.